5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up to flowers, breakfast on the patio and a new bottle of perfume! I love perfume-it always fits no matter how much weight I gain!

About a year ago we bought beach cruisers. We were still in California at the time but we knew we would use the bikes when we got to Hawaii, too. Sadly they have been collecting red dust on the back patio since we moved in-until today! We finally had sunny skies and no plans -- all day! We just rode around post, but it felt really good to get out in the sun and get some fresh air.

Sasha looked so cute! The last time we tried this she wasn't even a year old and she cried most of the ride. This time she only cried because she was ready for a nap.

It didn't last long-she fell asleep really quickly.

This guy thought he was pretty cool with his new glasses.

Dinner is always better served on the patio-




And now, my friends, I am relaxing-The Pacific is on tonight and even though I am pretty sure I know how it ends, I am still excited to watch. Life is good. Hope everyone had a relaxing, peaceful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! New follower here! I found you through Sara at Welcome to the blog of an Army Wife. Your welcome to check out mine at jenn-baker.blogspot.com (aka Mrs Army Wife)
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and lie to me.....Just make sure you're nice