5.17.2010

Another Reason to Love Guinea Pigs...

If you haven't had a chance to watch the guinea pigs pick a winner over on Skinny Piggie's Blog... I highly recommend it. Not only because it is just about the silliest way I have ever won a contest-but there are also links to some other girls weddings and they are super fun to look to at. (I just love wedding photos)
http://skinniepiggie.blogspot.com/2010/05/military-wedding-week-contest_17.html
Anyhow-Thanks to Skinny Piggie for the fun contest. It was just icing on the cake to win a treat after getting to brag about my wedding. I needed a little pick me up and it def put a smile on my face. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I am back to work tonight. Now that I got to vent about my situation I am feeling a little better. Thanks for reading and for the support. I will post a picture of my super cool prize from Skinnie Piggie when it arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, new follower here! Just thought I would stop by and say hello and introduce myself! I'm so glad that you won her contest! Winning is always a great feeling, ha! So please stop by my blog and I can't wait to get to know you more through your blog. =)

    http://xlostnconfuzdx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the piggies... we might get stationed in Hawaii, and sadly we can't bring them with us. It's going to break my heart to give them away. =/

    I'm hoping to have your prize sent out by the end of the week, if not early next week!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and lie to me.....Just make sure you're nice