Well I have much to cover, so let's dive right in.......
First of all I would like to thank Ines at The Few, The Proud, The Wife for giving me "The Versatile Blogger Award"...THANK YOU!!!
The rules of this award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award
Share seven (7) things about you
Nominate Seven newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
Let your nominees know about the award
Seven things about me:
1. I love the Lakers and the Dodgers-- I am a die hard Los Angeles sports fan.
2. I have thirteen tattoos.
3. I am adopted.
4. I went to art school- I'm a respiratory therapist now, so I guess I wasn't that good.
5. My hair went completely grey when I was 19. I now dye my hair jet black, I couldn't even begin to tell you what my real hair color was before I went grey. I have had blue, pink, red, orange and white hair-- sometimes all at the same time, sometimes not.
6. I am addicted to coffee. I drink 4-5 cups a day.
7. My dream vacation is to visit every primarily Buddhist country worldwide. And then add in Bali just for fun.I love anything and everything about Asian cultures and I soak it up.
And know I am passing this award along to:
1. Emily @ Scatterbrain Wife of a Soldier
2. Sarah @ GI Joe's Wife
3. Musings of an Army Wife
4. Stetsons,Spurs and Stilettos
5. In the Military and on the Move
6. Allie @ My Marine and Me
7. Marissa @ Living the Life of an InfantryMan's Wife
So now that is out of the way, I have to share our fab weekend. Living in Hawaii we are very lucky that friends and family always want to visit here. Since we have been here we have had at least one friend or family here every month. This weekend my son's football coach from the mainland was here on business. Luckily we to spend one evening with him and his family. My son was ecstatic to visit with him. We also had a great night out on Friday and a winning Saturday at my son's wrestling meet. The weather was gorgeous. Now, if the Lakers win our house will be in heaven!